Visible Changes’ full menu services are now available! And our appreciation is as big as a Texas bouffant! We know it’s been hard for you to come in to get your hair done without a relaxing shampoo and a professional blow dry, but the wait is over. With the installation of our “safety barriers” we’re now able to do it all. Well, almost “all”, our stylists are talented, but they aren’t magicians!
WE’D LIKE TO PARTY LIKE IT’S 2019, BUT WE STILL NEED TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Salon hours of operation are available on the LOCATION page (select your city, then select your salon then scroll down for salon hours).
- Please call to request a reservation during salon hours. We love you, but we don’t live at the salon!
- Walk-ins or same day appointments are probably available, but we recommend you give us a call before heading to the salon.
- Stylist’s schedules have changed, so if you need a color and a cut from a specific stylist, we may not be able to accommodate you on the same day.
- We are happy to make stylist recommendations if coming on separate days doesn’t work for your schedule. And we promise we won’t tell your regular stylist you “cheated”!
- Face masks are required for all guests. If you don’t have one, we’ll give you one. Wear your fancy mask. Now that we can style your hair we want you to “rock-it” when you leave!
- We will screen everyone before coming into the salon. Screening includes a temperature check and a signed consent form.
- We will be taking everyone’s temperature (with a no-contact thermometer) before entering the salon. If your temperature is 99.5 or higher, we will need you to reschedule. If you’re tired of having thermometers pointed at your head everywhere you go, we can take your temp on the wrist, but 99 degrees is the hottest you can be.
- Only guests receiving services will be allowed into the salon with the exception of a minor child who can be with their parent or guardian. Only 1 child at a time please, this isn’t Chuck-E Cheese!
- If your minor child is getting a service, only 1 parent or guardian at a time.
- No outside food or drink will be allowed in the salon. We’re not gonna be held accountable for your quarantine fifteen!
- We are practicing social distancing in all areas. Please note floor markers and seats blocked in the waiting area. Hold your arms straight out – if you touch
- Our waiting area will be limited to 1 or 2 guests per couch.
- For the time being, all candy and magazines will be unavailable.
- We’re taking our staff’s temperature, too, and sending them home if it is 99.5 or higher.
- Our staff will be required to wear face masks throughout your service.
- We will need to sanitize between every guest’s service; please bear with us if we are running behind. Cleanliness is next to Godliness and it’s like a Church up in here!