We’re back in business!
We are happy to announce that most of our Visible Changes locations are now open:
Salon hours of operation are available on the LOCATION page (select your city, then select your salon then scroll down for salon hours).
We will be following these procedures. PLEASE READ BEFORE ARRIVING AT THE SALON.
• We will be open for guests by reservation only; no walk-ins for the immediate future.
• Stylist’s schedules will be changing so if you need a color and a cut from a specific stylist, we may not be able to accommodate you on the same day.
• We will have a referral list for each stylist if coming on separate days doesn’t work for your schedule.
• When you arrive for your reservation, please don’t rush right in! We need to screen everyone before coming into the salon.
• Our doors will be closed and we ask that only staff members open them for you. Just like the hottest club in town, we’ll have your name on the guest list.
• Face masks will be required for all guests. If you don’t have one, we’ll give you one.
• We will need to sanitize between every guest’s service; please bear with us if we are running behind.
• For the time being, all candy and magazines will be unavailable. Think sweet thoughts and read your phone.
• No outside food or drink will be allowed in the salon. Unless you bring some for us! JUST KIDDING – no outside food LOL!
• Bottled water is available, but for “take out” only. Wish it could be wine or beer, but we can only afford one license at a time!
• We will be practicing social distancing in all areas. Please resist the urge to hug your stylist!
• We will be limiting the number of people inside the salon. Think of yourself as a VIP!
• We will be taking everyone’s temperature (with a no-contact thermometer) before entering the salon
• If your temperature is 99.5 or higher, we will need you to reschedule. No hot heads allowed!
• We’re taking our staff’s temperature, too, and sending them home if it is 99.5 or higher. Only the best and healthiest stylists work here!
• Our waiting area will be limited to 1 or 2 guests per couch, kind of like musical chairs!
• Markers will be placed on the floor at the reception desk to maintain 6 feet between guests. If you’ve been to the grocery store, you know the drill.
• We will only be using every other station. Feel free to use your “outside” voice to get our attention.
• Only guests receiving services will be allowed into the salon with the exception of a minor child who can be with their parent or guardian. Only 1 child at a time please!
• If your minor child is getting a service, only 1 parent or guardian at a time. We know you would love to just drop them off and enjoy some “me” time, but no.
• We need to limit the number of shampoos in the salon, so if you are booked for a haircut only, please come in with clean hair. It can be wet or dry, surprise us!
• If you are booked for a color, please shampoo one day prior and come in with dry hair.
• When we shampoo after your color service, we will cover your face with a clean, sanitized towel. Please do not remove your face mask during your shampoo. Don’t worry, we’ll remember who you are.
• We wish we could see your finished look, but we will not be doing any blow-drys for now.
• If you receive a color service, we may be able to let you sit under a chair dryer to check your color.
• Our staff will be required to wear face masks and shields throughout your service. Finally, we have a way to make sure our stylists wear their name tags!
• Our staff will be wearing their hair up and off the face and we are requiring them to shampoo daily before arriving.